Are you as connected as you want to be?
Worship, groups, and serving others are key ways for connecting here at The Naz. Another way to strengthen your connection is through membership. Being connected is more than having your name on a roster. Membership is partnering, investing, belonging, giving, receiving, and so much more. It is not just experienced by what others and the church can do for you, but by what you can do for others and the church. It is not just going to the church, but being the church; working together to lift up Jesus so all are drawn to follow Him. Membership is a personal declaration that you are committed to the purpose and call God has given the church and that you can be counted on to fulfill it.
VALUES OF BEING CONNECTED THROUGH MEMBERSHIP:
- Provides the opportunity to be a part of something much bigger than this local church; joining with a growing body of 19,000 churches worldwide to reach the world with Jesus.
- Provides a spiritual family, relationships and fellowship, so you never stand alone.
- Provides a body of believers to strengthen and encourage as we partner together to reach our community through love and good deeds.
- Provides a place to make a significant difference in the lives of others and leave a legacy that can impact others for years to come.
- Provides a place where you can grow and be equipped in the things of God and opportunities to use your spiritual gifts, heart, abilities personality, and experiences (S.H.A.P.E.).
- Provides an opportunity to lead and fulfill the purpose from within using your voice and ministry S.H.A.P.E. to make a difference.
HOW TO BE CONNECTED IN OUR CHURCH THROUGH MEMBERSHIP
- It begins with a transformed life in Jesus Christ.
- Attend and complete the Welcome Class, and follow through on materials and information provided.
- Get involved in worship, a LIFE Group, and serving others with a growing passion for God.
If you are interested in attending a Welcome Class, click below.